Join us for 3 Sunday mornings to learn skills
for a healthy, happier you.
What you get from this course: An entire tool kit to help combat stress for life.
- Understand how stress affects you physically and mentally
- Learn about stress and how it affects your health
- Developing awareness to better understand when stress is present and potentially building up
- Take control of faulty and negative thinking and rewire your brain for a more positive outcome
- Insight into the gut and brain connection – using foods to heal and build resilience to stress
- Techniques for helping to maintain a calmer relaxed disposition
- Instant stress busters
- Learn how to uplift your mood and reconnect to your happiness
- Experience real calm and peace
- Added bonuses
- Self Care Plan tailored to you
- Workbook to take home
- Follow up support system for 8 weeks following the course. Stay connected with us and others for advice and continued support to keep you on track with your new life.
Dates and Time
3 Sessions over 3 Sundays
10 – 1pm each Sunday
September 15, 22, 29
Studio 1, Wellness Centre Wollongong
81 Keira St, Wollongong.
For all three days $250
Book for 2 and receive $50 discount on combined price.
Students and Blue Card $230
Deposit $100 Full payment to be made prior to course.
Your place is transferable to a friend but not refundable.
Book you place at Healing Health & Happiness
or Contact Reetu – 0414868573 or Cynthia – 0432910474 for more information
Your guides on this journey
Dr. Reetu Verma, founder of Healing, Health and Happiness with her vision to see a happier, healthier and a more loving and peaceful world.
With her whole life dedicated to education, Reetu is now doing private and group sessions for personal and spiritual growth for those wanting to clear their blocks, develop their intuition, and experience personal transformation.
Dr Reetu Verma is an academic, transformational coach, spiritual teacher who is passionate about yoga, mindfulness and meditation practices as tools for self-care and self-love. She uses a holistic approach towards health and well-being.
Cynthia Lee Richardson – School Teacher, Yoga & MeditationTeacher, Cranial Sacral Therapist
I have been teaching yoga and meditation for over 25 years to all ages and abilities in schools, universities and the community. I am passionate about empowering people to take control of their health and wellbeing through simple, proven techniques. I have experienced the profound change that can come from using these tools and truly believe each of us has the power to become who we want to be.
BA (Hons), Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Yoga Diploma, Cranial Sacral Therapist, Pathology, Guy’s Hospital London